Immanuel Lutheran Church
The Ushers Ministry is dedicated to help usher Gods people into the
building as well
1. Meet with Pastor at 9am before Sunday service for any special service instructions.
2. Meet and greet congregation with a warm and friendly smile to ensure all are welcome.
3. Provide direction and information as needed, help with seating needs.
4. Collection of tithes and offering.
5. Assist Pastor as needed.
6. Light altar candles before service, extinguish after service.
7. Check and clean pews after service, shut off lights and fans in church.
Ushers may volunteer for one Sunday or a complete month.